
Trusting, accepting and knowing. Not forcing.
Mynavati
A great deal has happened in the past couple of days and I don't know how to begin to do this justice by putting it into words. As far as my sleep goes, the night before last I slept more soundly and deeply than I have in months, maybe even years. Last night I was woken by very noisy barking dogs outside and also had a disturbing nightmare which left me unable to drop back off. But I still feel alright today and very, very excited about the past couple of days in which Reiki has been opened up to me. It's something I hope to be able to use for the rest of my life and I feel certain that it will help me to sleep soundly again. I'm not saying this will be the end of all my insomnia problems; like everything, it's a journey. But sometimes you just know when you have stepped onto the right bridge.
Comfort, trust and surrender. These are the three words that encapsulate my experiences of the past two days. In a way, I feel vulnerable but in a far greater way I feel very excited and very lucky.
0 comments:
Post a Comment